Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Rick Strassman Interview!

Oh Dr. Strassman's book....how I love thee. Let me count the ways. I can't believe this thing came out ten years ago. I was one of the early readers and I am extremely pleased that sales of the book are still going strong.

At anyrate, head on over to the Gnostic Media podcast to hear the latest on Strassman the DMT documentary and tryptamine research in general. And if you can...donate god damn it! Of course, I don't always agree with Jan's guests, topics or opinions but where else can you listen to interviews of everyone from Benny Shanon to Joe Rogan? Now, if he could only get J. Allan Hobson!

Here's the linkage:
http://www.gnosticmedia.com/dr-rick-strassman-interview-dmt-the-spirit-molecule-095/

-Red

No comments:

Post a Comment