Saturday, July 11, 2009

Are Dreams the Original Psychedelic?

Thanks to dreamstudies.org I recently had a chance to write a post for that site. The topic is based on my paper I wrote a few months ago on the processes of chemical reactions in the brain possibly responsible for our dreaming due to a psychedelic compound. Here is a little bit from that post:

I have spent the last 6 years of my free time from my normal job researching the similarities between dreams and psychedelic hallucinations. Many people from the psychedelic community would disagree, claiming that their experiences are unique.

Not surprisingly, the lucid dreaming community or even normal sleeper may claim either that their dreams are unique or that “I don’t do drugs!”

Read more over at dreamstudies.org

Salvia divinorum, Kratom, San Pedro Cactus and more
Salvia divinorum, Kratom, San Pedro Cactus and more

No comments:

Post a Comment