Sunday, August 30, 2009

Buddah's Teachings

The last week has been one interesting week. I have spent a great deal of time reading a few books for one of my classes that is about Buddha’s philosophy in life. I find that Buddhism is one of the most complex and unselfish religions available, and as crazy as it may sound is really not a religion at all. Anyways. In the next few weeks I will be continuing to try to understand more about this philosophy and maybe write a few of my own personal insights. I find it extremely interesting that Buddha describes many of the same types of experiences that many people on psychedelics do. It seems that he had found a way of naturally creating these experiences in his mind, and that it was not very hard to do. Wouldn’t that be a wonderful tool?

No comments:

Post a Comment